母音+R系列: ar er ir or ur






拼字 : ar 
單字 :
harp(
豎琴)
farm(農場)
scarf(圍巾)
arm(手臂
)

句子 :
The girl is playing the harp on the farm. Her scarf is waving in the wind. I enjoy the sweet music,and I open my arms.

拼字 : er
單字 :
cracker(餅乾
)
butter(奶油)
brother(兄弟)
slipper(拖鞋
)
sister(姊妹)
finger(手指頭)
mother(媽媽)

句子 :
I like to eat crackers with butter. My little brother likes his blue slippers. My sister likes her fingers, and my mother likes her curly hair. 拼字 : ir
單字 : bird(小鳥
)/circle(圓形)/dirty(骯髒的)
句子 :
The birds are singing in the tree. Four boys are sitting in a circle and playing with dirt. Their hands are very dirty.

拼字 : or
單字 : north(北邊
)
horn(喇叭)
corn(玉米)
short(短的
)
fork(叉子)

句子 :
Morgan is walking north. There is a boy blowing the horn. A girl is eating corn with a short fork.   拼字 or
單字 :
sailor(水手
)
vendor(供應商)
mirror(鏡子)
harbor(港口
)

句子 :
A sailor is talking to a vendor. The sailor wants to buy a big mirror. The sailor sees a girl in the harbor.

拼字 ur
單字 : furry(毛茸茸的)/purple(紫色)/purse(錢包)/burning(燃燒)
句子 :
The furry purple purse is on fire. The purse is burning, and the woman is worrying.




沒有留言:

張貼留言